Please also take the time to read our Terms & Conditions Carefully.
Our website address is:
Horsey View Farm, Newtown, Kingsbury Episcopi, Martock, Somerset, TA12 6BQ.
At It’s All About Health we are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
General Data Protection Policy
Lorna Kennard and Rachael Wall operators of the www.ItsAllAboutHealth.co.uk are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office. The ICO is the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals. We are registered under the latest Data Protection Act and comply with the Act in all our dealings with your personal data.
Information we collect:
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information includes:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information; joins our newsletter list or makes a purchase. Examples of such information include your name, phone number, address and email address.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page.
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Use of your information:
Any information we collect is used in the following ways:
- For assessment and analysis, e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services.
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us by signing up to receive communication from us through this website.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you should you purchase anything through this website.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
We do not currently, nor do we ever intend to rent, sell and market personal data about you to third parties.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety. We do not hold any information regarding card payment details, all transactions are done securely through the PayPal gateway, or via iZettle secure terminal if taken in person, e.g. at an event or exhibition. Both PayPal and iZettle have their own GDPR policies which can be accessed via their websites.
Security of Data Transmission
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. For this reason, users are asked not to submit or send by email, confidential information such as credit card numbers and other confidential details, unless specifically asked to do so by It’s All About Health.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
Always look out for HTTPS in your browser to ensure your personal information is being sent through a secure and protected channel.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we might disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller. This does not apply to private PSYCH-K sessions your data will not be shared with anyone (see the sections on confidentiality and what information we hold and why)
• If we are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with or meet any legal obligation.
• To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on the It’s All About Health web site. These web sites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Some of our cookies are used to simply collect information about how visitors use our website and these types of cookies collect the information in an anonymous form.
If you do not wish to accept cookies from our website, please leave this site immediately and then delete and block all cookies from this site. Alternatively, you may opt out of receiving information from us by e-mail, telephone, or post. Our phone number is 01628 524050, or you can e-mail us via the contact us page on the website.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will aim to inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purpose. You can exercise your right to prevent this happening by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children under age 16 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
In the case of PSYCH-K® private one to one sessions and with your permission, notes will be taken during the session. These notes and anything discussed within the session remains confidential and will not be shared without your permission. All notes will be stored in line with ICO (Information Commissioner Officer) regulations.
What information we hold and why
In order to comply with our legal responsibilities as health care practitioners we need to retain personal information including:
- Name & Address
- Date of Birth
- Doctors Practice you are registered with
- Any information you share during a PSYCH-K session.
- Belief statements and Balances carried out.
This is to ensure there is a record of everything you have received from us should a future investigation occur.
Rare exceptions to when this confidentiality policy may be over ridden includes when the client is at immediate risk of causing harm to themselves or others. Or where the law states disclosure is required, such as if the Facilitator was summoned as a witness in a court of law.
How we use that data:
- To contact you should we need to alter an appointment.
- Liaise with your GP, Consultant or other Healthcare provider, with your permission, to ensure you receive the best and most appropriate care.
- To be able to provide the highest level of patient care by keeping a record of events, Processes carried out and progress from one session to the next.
How long we hold information:
As health care providers we are legally obliged to hold all records for 7 years after your last appointment with us. After this time period your records may be destroyed.
If you are under 18 at the time of that last appointment, your records must legally be held for 7 years after your 18th Birthday.
Modifying and accessing your records:
It is your responsibility to ensure the personal details we hold for you are accurate. Please contact us by email if anything changes so we can update your information.
Access to Information
If you have signed up to a newsletter then you have the right to unsubscribe at any time. This can be done through the unsubscribe option at the bottom of each newsletter we send out.
Blog Post Comments
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. After approval of your comment, your profile picture may be visible to the public in the context of your comment.
Additional Information Regarding How Long Do We Store Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
The information you provide via the website contact form is used simply for the purpose of responding to your enquiry. This information is not stored or shared with any third party.
While your connection to this website is secure (https), anything entered here will be sent to us by email, and thus security/privacy cannot be 100% guaranteed. Therefore please do not include any financial, medical or other very personal details when contacting via this method.
Access To Your Personal Data
You have the right to see personal data (as defined under the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee of £10. Any request should be sent to:
Lorna Kennard or Rachael Wall. Horsey View Farm, Newtown, Kingsbury Episcopi, Martock, Somerset, TA12 6BQ.
Company registration number 3588322