Gain a deep level of clarity and insight into a specific aspect of your life you are looking to change. Huge shifts are possible within a PSYCH-K® session.
This option can be helpful in several ways.
- Maybe you have one specific issue that you want to work on and are sure that just a few tweaks will clear the way.
- You’ve had PSYCH-K® before and just want a boost.
- You’re intrigued by PSYCH-K® and how it could help you but would rather experience a session first before making a bigger commitment.
- You’d prefer to just pay as you go.
- Your full PSYCH-K® Process which will last up to 2 hours.
- You will have the opportunity to discuss your reasons for booking, what your priority goal is and importantly, how you would like life to be instead (30-45 minutes)
- The remainder of the time will be focused on creating the subconscious changes needed to support you towards the goal you have for your appointment.
- At the end of the session, you will create your Action Steps to help ensure you manifest lasting change.
- Optional follow-up e-mail, phone or Zoom call (at a pre-decided time) to check how you have been doing.
- If further sessions are needed, they are £113.50 each.
When you know there are multiple layers or there is more than one aspect of your life you want to improve.
One session can have a massive impact, however, sometimes there are more layers or facets to your current situation. This is when it is important to maintain the momentum.
By having consecutive sessions, you can build upon the change already created, fully clear an issue, and generate lasting positive change.
In keeping with the meaning of this package, which is intended to create momentum, these sessions are to be used within a five-month period.
- Your initial appointment lasts up to 2 hours. It’s a comprehensive session allowing you the time and space to describe what you would like to achieve from your sessions and experience the PSYCH-K® Process to start creating the sub-conscious change straight away.
- Two further 60-75 minutes PSYCH-K® sessions.
- After each session, you go away with Action Steps to help integrate the changes made, with accountability built in if you feel you need it.
- At the second and third session, we review how you are doing, check in with your action steps and what you want to focus on for that session.
- At the end of session three, you will have Action Steps to help support you beyond.
- Optional follow-up by e-mail, phone or Zoom call to see how you are getting on a few weeks after your third session.
Are you ready to create a massive change in your life? Be the living breathing best version of yourself with this year-long package.
You know that you can live the life that your heart desires, that you dream of, but you’re aware that there are subconscious beliefs stopping you from getting there.
You want to be sure that every aspect of your life is as good as it can be. Your health, work life, friendships, relationships, finances, life experiences, spiritual development and more. The World is your oyster and you want the pearls.
Most likely you will be aware of the law of manifestation and the law of attraction. You understand them in principle but just can’t quite make it happen.
This is when the Transformation package is the one for you. You want to live your perfect life, and get there are quick as possible, with the least resistance and number of unnecessary obstacles. After every session, new insights and realisations will come to the fore as you see the world and the possibilities available to you in a new light. With each session you will evolve, create a new reality and work through every nook, cranny, and aspect of your life. It is purely guided by you and what you would like to achieve.
- Initial 30-45 minute call to discuss your reasons for booking, what your priority goal is and what you would like to achieve from the sessions.
- 11 x 60-75 minutes PSYCH-K®
- After each session, you go away with Action Steps to help integrate the changes made.
- Support and accountability between sessions if you feel you need it.
- At the beginning of each session, we review how you are doing, your action steps and what you want to focus on for that session.
- Optional follow-up by e-mail, phone or Zoom call to see how you are getting on a few weeks after your final session.
The first session you have is broken up into two parts. Firstly, we will have a call that will last 35-45 minutes. That is the start of the PSYCH-K® Process where you clarify what you want to work on, what’s not working for you in life right now, what you want to change and what you want instead. We can also answer any questions you have about the Process.
The second part is where you carry out the PSYCH-K® Balances to create the new supportive subconscious programming. That can last up to 75 minutes.
Any subsequent sessions are up to 90 minutes to allow time to review how things have been, clarify the focus of the session and work through the muscles testing and any related Balances needed.
Yes, PSYCH-K® is just as effective over Zoom as it is in person. You do and experience the Balances (the Processes that create the subconscious change) in exactly the same way as you would during an in-person session. The only difference is that your facilitator does the muscle testing on your behalf, using a pendulum, in a way that you can see your strong and weak responses on screen.
There is only one real difference between having a session online instead of in-person, which is that the facilitator does the muscle testing on your behalf through a sacred Process called Surrogation.
The simplest way to think of surrogation is to consider it as a way of being able to tune into your radio channel. We are all connected energetically, this Process allows us to connect and tune in to your radio station purely at the level of being able to show you the beliefs held within your subconscious mind. It’s a different representation of your muscle test results.
As with any part of PSYCH-K®, we always check first that it is both safe and appropriate to Surrogate with you and therefore muscles test for you.
When doing the muscle testing in Surrogation, we use a pendulum. That way you can see the results of the muscle test from the direction the pendulum swings. We will demonstrate this to you so that you are fully aware and understand what you are seeing.
For a full description of an on-line session, ready our blog on how an on-line PSYCH-K® session works.
During the PSYCH-K® session you will be installing new goal statements directly into your subconscious. These are statements that are needed for you achieve your goal. Another way you can describe a goal statement is to use the word belief that must be true and held in your subconscious mind for you to create the change you are aiming for within your PSYCH-K® session.
If your goal is to stop procrastinating about actions you know will benefit you, then a goal statement could be “I take positive action quickly and easily”. The most important thing is that the words used are the most meaningful for you.
Our role as a facilitator is to help you to create the best and most appropriate goal statements. We always muscle test each goal statement to check if it is something your already hold true at the subconscious level of you mind and that is the right one for you at that time. We check that it is safe and appropriate to do so when it is you complete a PSYCH-K® Balance to install that new goal statement so your subconscious beliefs become aligned with your goal.
The PSYCH-K® process installs new beliefs into your subconscious mind. Those new beliefs are like seeds of potential that you then need to strengthen and nurture to help them get stronger. Action steps help this process as they encourage your brain to start looking for ways to match those new programs instead of your old outdated and unsupportive ones.
At the end of every session, you will be asked to come up with one or two things that you can do which helps bring your new beliefs into reality. They don’t need to be massive tasks just something achievable as a great next step towards creating the change you want to experience. Often an idea of what to do comes to mind at the time which is perfect.
It is human nature to focus on the negative aspects of an issue. The things you want to be different, rather than precisely how you want to be and feel instead, in a positive way. What do you want your life to be like?
Spending some time on this, if you haven’t thought about it before, can be really helpful and empowering. Having that clarity about how you want your life to be is essential for your subconscious mind and Higher Self to know what you are aiming for and how they can support you to achieving that.
Preparation For A Zoom Session.
If your session is happening over Zoom, please ensure you are somewhere quiet where you are not going to be disturbed. If you’ve never used Zoom before, please make sure that you have downloaded it in plenty of time so that you will just be able to click the link from your booking e-mail and be able to join your session.
Make sure you have plenty of water with you as you can get thirsty.
You may also want to have a pen and paper or your journal to hand to make notes or write down the Goal Statements you Balance and write down the action steps you will commit to at the end of your appointment.
How someone feels after a session varies from person to person and session to session. Some say that they feel a sense of calm or inner peace, others feel energised and motivated. Sometimes you can feel tired and want to rest, which may well be the body wanting a pause to adjust to the deep changes made. It is also normal to feel no different by the end. It does not mean nothing has happened you will notice the changes in the way you think and act.
There is no right or wrong way to feel after a PSYCH-K® session, every experience is unique.
The philosophy behind PSYCH-K® is very much aligned to our personal philosophy, that is one where we don’t claim to have all the answers or assume authority over your health and well-being. Where other modalities use the terms practitioner or therapist, within PSYCH-K® we use the term Facilitator because this acknowledges that you already have all the wisdom and answers you need within you. Our role is to help facilitate you to access that wisdom and work in partnership with you, guided by your inner wisdom and Higher Self to help you move towards your goals.
A PSYCH-K® Facilitator also makes no assumptions about what is safe for you to change. That’s why throughout the whole Process we use what are known as permission protocols. These ensure the session is always done within you best and highest interest, and changes are only made if they are both safe and appropriate for you to do.