This video some options available that you can work with yourself to help with your mood and mindset and mental well-being.
As promised during the video here are the links relating to Bach flower essences
The companies that supply these remedies are:
If you will be diluting your remedies then a 10ml bottle will be plenty.
Alcohol free Bach flower essences from Nelson.
Alcohol free Bach flower essences from Healing Herbs.
If you have several remedies and want to combine them into one bottle here is the link for what you need :
Amber Pipette bottles
Associations for treatment options
This list may not be exhaustive but a great starting point. As you can see there are a lot of Hypnotherapy associations!
- Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (APHP)
- Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
- British Association of Hypnotherapy
- British Association of Therapeutic Hypnotists & NLP Practitioners (BAThH)
- British National Register of Advanced Hypnotherapists (NRAH)
- British Society of Clinical Hypnosis (BSCH)
- Corporation of Advanced Hypnotherapy (CAH)
- General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Hypnotherapy Association (HA)
- National Council for Hypnotherapy
- National Hypnotherapy Society
- National Register of Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists (NRHP)
- National Society of Hypnosis, Psychotherapy and Mindfulness
- The National Hypnotherapy Society (HS)
EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique
Upledger CranioSacral Therapy
You will need to search for someone who is qualified in somatoemotional release – this is releasing emotions trapped in the body.